Dr. Dipen Shah, MD
- Northeast Iowa Family Practice, an University of Iowa affiliate
- Board Certified with American Board of Family Medicine
- Active Member of American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member North Carolina Medical Society
- Academic Chief Resident from 2004-2005
BackgroundDr. Shah is a firm believer of the motto, “Prevention is better than cure.” So that he can instill this, he chose primary care. Being a Board Certified Family physician, he feels privileged to take care of all age groups from newborns to great grandparents. He manages and is very comfortable with all acute as well as complicated chronic conditions. Always fascinated with science and research, he worked at Duke University Medical Center on “Depression and Congestive Heart Failure study” prior to his residency. Dr. Shah has a wide variety of interests. He enjoys playing chess, traveling, reading and learning different cultures. But above those things, he loves to spend time with his family.
Use the link below if you would like to review Dipen Shah, MD on Healthgrades.